- The mission of Radiology of Indiana is to maintain and enhance exceptional radiology services for our patients, referring physicians and hospital partners. We will fulfill this mission by:
- Staying at the clinical forefront as providers of radiological services and intervention, being committed to continuing education and internal quality improvement and peer review for our physicians, and by providing excellence in radiological services and consultation.
- Maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards, encouraging continual personal and organizational improvement of our physicians.
- Providing referring physicians with clear, concise interpretations and readily available consultations.
- Working to provide timely access to imaging services and their interpretation.
- Collaborating with our referring physicians to provide the most appropriate imaging studies for our patients, reducing radiation exposure and inappropriate exams.
- Working with our facilities to ensure highest quality and accredited equipment and imaging protocols.
- Working with our technologists and support staff to ensure appropriate training, certification and licensure.