Committed to advancing patient care through the revolutionary integration of clinical, imaging-based diagnosis and minimally invasive therapy.
Interventional radiologists perform a wide range of imaging procedures for injury and disease, including:
- Uterine Fibroid Treatment
- Varicose and Spider Vein Treatment
- Y-90 Cancer Treatment
- Joint and Tendon Pain Treatment
- Back Pain Treatment/Kyphoplasty
Interventional radiology treatment is a major advancement in medicine for patients. IR procedures drastically reduce risks and recovery time compared to open surgery.
- Accurate diagnosis and treatment using cutting-edge equipment
- Most procedures can be performed on an outpatient basis or require only a short hospital stay
- General anesthesia is usually not required
- Risk, pain and recovery time are often significantly reduced
- Procedures can be less expensive than surgery
Interventional Radiology Procedure Resources
The interventional radiologists at Radiology of Indiana are board-certified and fellowship trained in minimally invasive interventions using imaging guidance. Your interventional radiologist will work closely with your primary care or other physician to be sure you receive the best possible care.